Service Level Manager (junior)
What are we looking for in you?
nFuse is looking for a junior Service Level Manager to support our Service Delivery Team (this is a starting position). Our customers are often involved in 24/7 business, e-commerce and custom-developed platforms.
You will be part of our Service Delivery Team where you will be the first point of contact for our customers. It goes without saying that as an SLM, you’re passionate about these customers and their business. You listen to them and unburden them of keeping their platforms operational. A proactive and out-of-the-box attitude, and thinking are definitely a plus.
You will assist the team with analysing and creating reports and presentations for the service meetings. You communicate with our customers, but also with development teams, hosting parties and our DevOps team.
What do we expect from you?
- As an SLM, you are the link to convert communication into concrete action.
- Your people skills are on point. That way you ensure that our customers, partners and teams will trust you and the cooperation can run very smoothly. After all, satisfied customers and teams ensure long-term collaboration.
- Responsibility and an eye for detail are your second nature.
- You have good communication skills in Dutch and English.
- ITIL is an advantage, but not a must.
- On-call outside office hours with the Service Delivery Team.
What can we offer you?
- Very challenging customers in the Benelux with various e-commerce, or custom-developed applications in the national and international private sector, but also government.
- Working with multi-cloud and multi-disciplinary teams.
- A competitive salary, with extensive fringe benefits such as car, laptop, mobile phone subscription and more.
- Hybrid work is possible, at home or at the office in Hasselt, but also occasionally on location at customers.
- Belgium, Hasselt
Make sure to attach your c.v. to the e-mail!
Your Next Job Starts Here
Make sure to send your c.v. to